It seems that there are many options available when it comes to information on marriage when God’s Word is the only reliable source. Following any other plan will leave you ignorant and unfulfilled. Following the example of your parents is a common choice that leads to repeating their mistakes.
This Discipleship Workbook provides the following practical tools:
• Building a strong, spiritual foundation
• Establishing a unified vision for your marriage
• Practical ways to show agape love toward each other
• Learning God’s unique companionship needs which He has placed within man and woman
• How to lovingly help each other work out our companionship needs
• Understanding God’s precious gift of sex and working out a fulfilling physical relationship
• God’s management style with loving, sacrificial leadership
When people decide to be married they have good intentions and want a fulfilling and blessed marriage. However, when they do not make the time to learn God’s will for marriage, their marriage is lacking in fulfillment and blessings. When we choose to rely upon His Word and grace to accomplish His will as a husband and wife, then we will experience fulfillment.
This Workbook can be used for personal study, as a counseling tool, or as a study guide for a men’s or women’s groups, Sunday school classes, or home groups. Also, it is very practical and has many illustrations to help you grasp the biblical principles that are being presented. If you commit to learning the material and apply it faithfully, God will not only transform you, but your entire family will be affected.
Perfrect bound, 8.5 x 11, 404 pages